Pezzo Bello Interiors Blog
Man Cave Bar Design June 24 2016, 0 CommentsNow that you know what items to stock in your bar, here's some great inspiration for your man cave bar design. From traditional to modern, make your man cave bar design perfect for you.
Traditional Bar Design
Rustic Bar Design
Modern Bar Design
Sports Theme Man Cave June 09 2016, 0 CommentsLike the other rooms in your home, the man cave should reflect your personality. The man's personality, that is - ladies take a step back and put yourself in their shoes for a moment. This post is for the man in your life. Think about the loves and interests whether yours (men) or theirs (women) and you'll quickly realize the possibilities are endless. That's why we will be breaking them down in separate posts and showing you some great inspiration for a few of our favorites! Lets get started, shall we?!?!?!
Do you live and breathe sports?
Do you constantly have a game on?
Do you love watching the game with your buddies?If you answered, yes, to any of these questions, this is the post for you! Today we will give you some inspiration for your sports themed man cave.
Sports Theme Man CaveOne of the great things about a sports theme is no two man caves will look alike. Everyone has different memorabilia, different favorites which makes the sports theme a fun man cave to create. Sports are a personal thing for many men and they will all have their favorites, whether it be team, player, sport, etc. Finding those favorites and building from those is a great starting point. Lets start with the different sports. You could go all-american and create a baseball themed man cave.
Top Gifts for Women November 25 2015, 0 CommentsThe unique woman needs a beautiful and extraordinary gift. While there are so many products to choose from, here are a few of our favorites. Feminine beauty in this planter will allow her to showcase her green thumb indoors and out. Great decorative piece for any woman to showcase her floral arrangements. This unique decanter adds class and elegance to her home bar. Let her inner animal out with this decorative bowl. Add a touch of elegance to her dessert display with this cake stand. Let her display her pretties in these footed jars. The options are endless and she will love the beautiful shapes. Help her stock her bar with wine glasses, flutes, or water glasses. Simple and elegant they are beautiful to use as well as display. Bring some Christmas cheer with this fun St. Nick platter. Give the gift of simple beauty with these candlesticks. For the cook in your life, these casseroles are a great gift. Cook and Serve with beauty. No matter what the woman in your life loves, you are bound to find a beautiful, unique gift that is sure to impress! Shop away!
Top 10 Host and Hostess Gifts November 23 2015, 0 Comments
Thanksgiving is this week and so begins the overwhelming amount of parties and gatherings. Host and Hostess gifts are a nice touch to any gathering or party you are attending. While a bottle of wine is nice, why not step it up a notch with a unique hostess gift this year. Here are a few of our favorites.
This beautifully, simple vase is a great addition to any home. Which makes it a great hostess gift.
These modern black detailed wine glasses are a great gift for the contemporary, modern host and hostess.
R.S.V.P. Cocktail Forks or Cheese Markers
Adding a bit of elegance to their platters. These cocktail forks and cheese markers are a great gift for the elegant party host or hostess.
This double serving tray is a useful gift for an entertaining friend. Help them showcase their appetizers in style.
These contemporary bud vases are a great addition to any home. Great for the host or hostess to pop some color in their ideal scheme.
Everyone can use a baking dish. This beautiful oval baker comes in 4 colors and can be baked and served from making it a great addition to any kitchen!
Add a touch of Christmas whimsy to any host's bar. These wine corks are a perfect holiday treat!
A wine chiller is always a great addition to a hostess' bar. Display the wine of choice with a beautiful slanted wine chiller.
Make a great impression with these beautiful, contemporary champagne glasses. Who needs stems when you have these beauties!
These and many more great gifts are available in our shop - Enjoy!
Take the Party Outdoors - Outdoor Entertaining Tips August 17 2015, 0 CommentsIt's almost that time of year again. The weather is starting to cool and you are ready to take your entertaining outdoors. There is nothing like the fresh air to create a nice atmosphere. The great outdoors provides many positive aspects of entertaining, but it does take some preparation and thought. Here are some outdoor entertaining tips for making your next outdoor gathering a success.
- Pay Attention to Mother Nature There is nothing like planning an outdoor get-together only to have it rain. Make sure you have a plan b. Mother nature has a mind of her own and if you don't have a backup plan it's almost guaranteed to provide a hiccup. Along those same lines, make sure you are prepared for other weather related issues. If it's going to be hot, make sure you have enough fans, water and cooling area. On the other extreme, if it's going to be cool, provide blankets, heaters or a fire pit.
- Prep the Yard Make sure you mow your lawn and trim your trees. No one wants to stand in grass to their knees and your trees should allow for walking without ducking, so that even your tallest guest should be ok. If you are in an area with a lot of bugs, spray your grass a few days before, or provide bug spray for guests as they arrive. No one wants to leave a party with bites up and down their legs.
- Allow for Shaded Areas Most people will seek out shaded areas. If you can, provide shade with umbrellas or canopies. It never hurts to have a few extra umbrellas in open areas especially in the extreme heat. If you can, provide sunscreen for your guests as well. Red as a lobster is not a good departing gift.
- Take a Seat Like the shade, people want to sit down as well. Provide plenty of seating areas. Place chairs in clusters for conversation. Put blankets in the grass and provide tables for guests to set drinks and food.
- Feeding the Masses Always plan to have more food than you need. In fact plan for about 50% more, especially snack type foods. As for the type of food. Keep with the theme or make it a potluck. Simple, classic, finger foods are always nice and make it easy for your guests to munch without needing all the extra utensils. Fruit and veggies, chips and dip, anything grilled, rollups, and deli sandwiches are always nice, simple food choices.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate Provide an assortment of drinks, or tell the guests ahead of time what you plan to provide so they can accommodate for anything they may want instead.
- Ambiance with Music Set the mood with music. It doesn't need to be loud, but there should be something playing in the background. What type of music depends on the crowd. Some parties will allow for loud, fast music, while others are better with soft, slow coffeehouse type music. Use your judgement. Don't play it too loud, more than likely you will want your guests to have good conversation as well.
- Decorate with a Theme A theme makes decorating for the party easier and makes it look great as well. It doesn't need to be a full blown theme but at least pick the colors you would like to use and a few items to bring it all together. You can incorporate them with your tablecloths, centerpieces, hanging decor, serving ware, and more.
- Yard Games Yard games are a great way to get people involved in the party, break the ice and keep everyone entertained. There are so many great games to play outdoors. Some favorites are corn hole, yahtzee, jenga, ladder golf and washers. Even just a few footballs or basketballs are great to have just sitting around.
- Have Fun After all the prep work is complete, it's time to sit back and relax. Enjoy the party and your company.